Thursday 28 December 2006

Business rules, OK

Yesterday was the once-a-year occasion for buying new clothes. (A man's got to do what a man's got to do.) Following a trip here to buy a pair of trousers I went along to the local branch of the Zionist Entity. After selecting a couple of sweaters I moved to the huge queue at the cash tills. I counted 31 people in front of me and had started to worry nervously about my lunchtime pint. I was served in six minutes.

On a cold and foggy Christmas Eve we ordered a home delivery from the local branch of the Islamic Entity. It reached the front door in thirty minutes and was most enjoyable.

Isn't it wonderful when folks stick to capitalism?

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments from previous template:

David Farrer
His cousin runs an "Indian" that we used to use in Ealing. His name is "Islam"!
28 December 2006, 19:46:26 GMT – Like – Reply

james higham
Is he Islamic? Looks more Hindu to me.
28 December 2006, 19:42:57 GMT