Friday 8 July 2005

Where was I today?

I posted this comment on the thread of the day:

George Bush waving to the aviation enthusiasts at Prestwick Airport today and the hundreds of large policemen and cute policewomen who let us be there. FUCK YEAH!

The same enthusiasts giving the finger to Chirac's plane. FUCK YEAH!

I took a lot of close-up photos with my film SLR and this general view on a Canon A80 compact digital. CLICK on photo to enlarge.

From left to right: Japanese, Japanese, Putin, another Russian, Chirac, Russian, Schroeder, Berlusconi. Airforce 1, 2 and 3 had been parked on this side of the runway and to the left - just opposite my old High School.

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments made on previous template:

AF1, 2 and 3 had left a few minutes before I arrived at the viewing spot.
21 July 2005, 06:50:06 GMT+01:00 – Like – Reply

Paul
Sorry David. Buy a telephoto. I was squinting at the enlargement and couldn't make out AF1, 2 and 3. Thanks for the blog though. First time on here.
20 July 2005, 21:15:52 GMT+01:00