10 things I’d never do:
1. Vote for Councillor Kelly.
2. Not get blotto when Kilmarnock win the Champions League.
3. Switch from Nikon to the dark side.
4. Immediately emigrate when Scotland becomes independent.
5. Fail to diversify my investments before number 4.
6. Stop reading books even though the invention of Bloglines makes reading books almost impossible.
7. Learn Chinese - but I'd like to.
8. Trust a politician who can't explain things using double entry bookkeeping.
9. Stop shopping at Valvona and Crolla.
10. Sell Prestwick Airport - after I get it.