Sunday 12 December 2004

Entering the modern world

I have now added an XML feed facility after reading this on Patrick Crozier's new blog :
The drawback is that there is a hard core of RSS refuseniks who I can’t read that way. No, I have to log onto their sites on the off chance that they’ve published an update. It is so 2003.
2003 indeed. I thought we were still in the 'sixties....

Actually, this XML feed thingy is very neat and will save me a lot of surfing time when reading other blogs. If readers wish to do this themselves, click on the "Sub Bloglines" button.

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments made on previous template:

Andrew Duffin
Oops using different laptop, obviously no cookies, the above was me. 
 
Those (and such as those) who know, will know the correct email address..

12 December 2004, 21:40:37 GMT
– Like – Reply





Guest
Commenting will be light this week - I am in Edinburgh for a training course. 
 
Words in edgeways may potentially be abundant. 
 
But - Vodaphone GRPS willing - I may well still be lurking around...with or without glaikit countenance.

12 December 2004, 21:39:26 GMT
– Like – Reply





Stuart
Very good. 
 
This may assist other commentators in getting a word in edgeways. 
 
As I do not read other blogs (very often) it would appear to be of little use to me. Some people must do little else but surf the internet. Are you all peelie-wally, with extensive midriffs and glaikit countenances? 
 
(I thought we were still in the 'seventies....)

12 December 2004, 18:37:32 GMT